Formula : I / You / We / They/ He / She / It will have been + present participle
Ex: will have been reading
will have been sewing
-An action which has been happening for a period of time in the future and still continues happening at that time
-I will have been eating pizza.
Put the verbs into the correct form (future II progressive).
- By the end of the week I(work) will have been working here for four months.
- By the end of this month we(live) _______________________ together for six years.
- By the end of the term she(study) ________________________ for nine years.
- By midnight we(play) ___________________________ this computer game for 48 hours.
- She(talk) ______________________________ on the phone for the last couple of hours.
- They(look for) ___________________________ me all night long.
- He(play) _______________________________ soccer all day long.
- You(watch) ________________________________ TV all the time.